Fulham biggest ever city support at Etihad

01MANC said:
01MANC said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That's brilliant. Wish I could see their faces when you tell them. Let's hope we give you all a match to remember.

The experience will be overwhelming I'm sure PB. Hope the atmosphere is good considering the lack of away support. I'm bracing my wallet for a trip to the store also

-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:00 pm --

Halfpenny said:
It's a shame he's so young, you can't use profanities in place of the twat's name or anything...

Hope you and your lads enjoy the trip back pal.

Thanks mate

I've e:mailed the club...gave them the lowdown...asked straight out if we can meet the players (either at the ground or carrington)...will follow up with call tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Just shy of 10,000 mile round trip as I have to go back via toronto...lots of brownie points used up with the wife...overdraft maxed out and lots of overtime required...to watch City v Fulham...I must be off my head
...jus checked the O.S and it says match will now be played 8pm tuesday nite same week !!!

nah ...only jokin squire ...crucifixion straight out first on the left ;)

Marvin said:
01MANC said:
01MANC said:
The experience will be overwhelming I'm sure PB. Hope the atmosphere is good considering the lack of away support. I'm bracing my wallet for a trip to the store also

Thanks mate

I've e:mailed the club...gave them the lowdown...asked straight out if we can meet the players (either at the ground or carrington)...will follow up with call tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Just shy of 10,000 mile round trip as I have to go back via toronto...lots of brownie points used up with the wife...overdraft maxed out and lots of overtime required...to watch City v Fulham...I must be off my head
No your not. Extraordinary days to remember forever.

I know...I'm just not going to look at my bank account for the next few months...let's just say I could have bought quite a few season tickets!!!

Fuck me it's an effort to get my dad to a night game because we get home late and he has to up early in the morning and you're doing all this on an impulse :)

The things we do for city...

Maintainin said:
01MANC said:
01MANC said:

Thanks mate

...jus checked the O.S and it says match will now be played 8pm tuesday nite same week !!!

nah ...only jokin squire ...crucifixion straight out first on the left ;)

Thanks for that... ;-)

01MANC said:
Well...I'm sitting here in Canada getting grief from my 2 boys to take them to a game (they're 6 and 7)

So...fu#k the expense...I've just bought some tickets and flights and will be there for the weekend...just to watch the Fulham game!!!!! Flying in on the thursday and out on the monday

Will be my 6 year olds first game

Typical...I grow up in Manchester when we're sh#t...and now I'm away !!!!

All the moaners...give it a rest...you lucky b#######

i plan on taking my daughter to this game as well... it will be her first :)

BezzMCFC said:
01MANC said:
Well...I'm sitting here in Canada getting grief from my 2 boys to take them to a game (they're 6 and 7)

So...fu#k the expense...I've just bought some tickets and flights and will be there for the weekend...just to watch the Fulham game!!!!! Flying in on the thursday and out on the monday

Will be my 6 year olds first game

Typical...I grow up in Manchester when we're sh#t...and now I'm away !!!!

All the moaners...give it a rest...you lucky b#######

i plan on taking my daughter to this game as well... it will be her first :)

We could introduce them...but my 6 year old is only really into older women. If your daughter is in her teens he'll be laying it on thick.!!!

Enjoy...happy days as a city fan (although you wouldn't think it based on a lot of threads on here?)

Phleeper said:
Hope it's not like last season, when we were given the away seats. I was excited to get in the South Stand again for once, but ended up surrounded by day trippers who wouldn't sing and suffered the ignominy of having Block 111 and the rest of the South Stand taking the piss.

that was horrendous, some busy bodies behind me asking me not to stand up unless we score cos their kid wouldn't be able to see.

buy a ticket at the front then! It's the SS it should be standing all the time, wasn't handled by the TO well at all.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Phleeper said:
Hope it's not like last season, when we were given the away seats. I was excited to get in the South Stand again for once, but ended up surrounded by day trippers who wouldn't sing and suffered the ignominy of having Block 111 and the rest of the South Stand taking the piss.

that was horrendous, some busy bodies behind me asking me not to stand up unless we score cos their kid wouldn't be able to see.

buy a ticket at the front then! It's the SS it should be standing all the time, wasn't handled by the TO well at all.
When I was a kid, I always stood on the seat if people stood up at any point in the match. What's wrong with doing that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.