Fulham fans - smallest ever away following?

I think that the Fulham Chairman should reward some how reward those fans that did make the effort to turn up, yes I know it's a Wednesday Night Cup Game and a hell off a trek but come on less than 200- that is dire

I remember the Notts County cup game way back when - Fat Sam was in charge of them and it was about 7-1. I swear their fan count was in the 20s.

Knowing your team is going to play the second string against City's first team is hardly mouthwatering. I don't blame them TBH but fair play too the ones who did turn up they must have been proud of their team. We should look at ourselves really. It can't be great for these players to be playing in front of ha;f empty stadium. No wonder it was low key.

droylsdenblue said:
I remember Coventry bringing about 20 to Maine Road once, and they had the whole of the Platt Lane!

Speaking of low crowds.
Does anyone realise that Chelsea have had a Premier League crowd below 10,000, against Coventry!

I can remember being at a Monday night Prem match against City at the Bridge in the 90s when the crowd only just broke 10,000.

2qd3fwz.jpg

No where near enough Police on duty. We could've had another Millwall /Luton on our hands.

The old Platt Lane end made it hard to judge how many where in but our two seasons in the old Division Two '87-'88 '88-'89 I remember some shocking away followings I remember being ball boy V Plymouth '88-'89 was on the side of the Kippax to the Platt Lane corner could only have been 50 fans in the stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.