Fulham fans - smallest ever away following?

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
The old Platt Lane end made it hard to judge how many where in but our two seasons in the old Division Two '87-'88 '88-'89 I remember some shocking away followings I remember being ball boy V Plymouth '88-'89 was on the side of the Kippax to the Platt Lane corner could only have been 50 fans in the stand
1100953.jpg

"Manchester away; that's a long ol' poke, innit?"

I thought it was pathetic when the police started running down the aisles when Fulham scored, I mean really, what are 91 fans gonna do? They were only celebrating a goal like every away team, they were hardly gonna start a pitch invasion.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I thought it was pathetic when the police started running down the aisles when Fulham scored, I mean really, what are 91 fans gonna do? They were only celebrating a goal like every away team, they were hardly gonna start a pitch invasion.

lol i thought this, there were 3 woman half way up about 60 having a picnic i think, they were hardly gonna throw their sandwiches on the pitch lol

already mentioned in this thread, but the smallest i can remember was about 35-40, that was wimbledon at maine road in a premiership game, was a midweek game to.

Fair play to the 91 who come, all the fulham players went over to them after the game.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
already mentioned in this thread, but the smallest i can remember was about 35-40, that was wimbledon at maine road in a premiership game, was a midweek game to.

I remember that because every game as we were walking past the North Stand I'd ask my dad how many away fans there would be and every week he'd say "a couple" or "afew". Except that fateful evening he said "barely any" or something similar. It really threw me, how could I possibly adapt from my usual match day regime? The whole game I was on edge.

What was the score btw?

dannybcity said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

I remember that because every game as we were walking past the North Stand I'd ask my dad how many away fans there would be and every week he'd say "a couple" or "afew". Except that fateful evening he said "barely any" or something similar. It really threw me, how could I possibly adapt from my usual match day regime? The whole game I was on edge.

What was the score btw?

i know we won, i think it was 4-0. rosler got 2 i think.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

They can can get a little over excited at times...My nephew was a ball boy at chesterfield he spotted me in the away end and thought he'd come over at half time and say hi. He did a gentle run over the pitch and being only 13 didn't look that menacing.A couple of the police thought otherwise,stopped him in his tracks and started marching back towards the away end. I've no idea what they thought he was going to do.He couldn't half swear for a 13 year old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.