Fulham (H) - FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 5th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PNE supporter here in peace. I'm gonna break the habit of a lifetime of misery & under achievement supporting PNE & I've got tickets for myself and my daughter to watch your game v Fulham this Saturday. It will be my first visit to the Etihad. I did visit Maine Road with PNE waaaaaayyyy back in the day when football was really good.

The question I have is around match day parking? Hopefully I'm looking for some that is around 10 minute walk from the ground. My daughter is playing in a game at Stockport County before & I only expect to arrive at the Etihad around 2.30 pm. Do I need to pre-book? Is there any free on street parking nearby? Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to the game & seeing some top class players. The nearest I have seen at Deepdale recently is the Bristol City Midfielder Massengo (remember the name) an absolute beast & a proper baller. He will go all the way to the top. Any lads at yours that are coming through & worth looking at for a loan at PNE?

Anyhow

Thanks again & look forward to some advice
Cheers
As others have said, driving to a car park near the ground at that time isn't really advisable

I live near Stockport Sports village and I'd recommend the following

Drive to Ashton Moss or Ashton West tram stop & get the tram into The Etihad. Right next tot he M60 for going home

or

There is train from Bredbury station at 2:15pm that gets to Piccadilly 2:32pm then either taxi or tram to the ground. Walk back to the station after the game is about 20/25 mins or so or you can queue for the tram back. train back to Bredbury is 5:49pm

Or Drive to Stockport Station where there is a train about every 10 min going to Piccadilly

As others have said, driving to a car park near the ground at that time isn't really advisable

Drive to Ashton Moss or Ashton West tram stop & get the tram into The Etihad. Right next tot he M60 for going home

or

There is train from Bredbury station at 2:15pm that gets to Piccadilly 2:32pm then either taxi or tram to the ground. Walk back to the station after the game is about 20/25 mins or so or you can queue for the tram back. train back to Bredbury is 5:49pm

Or Drive to Stockport Station where there is a train about every 10 min going to Piccadilly

or

Easier option maybe drive to Woodley station (5 mins from Stockport sports village) as there is a 2.22 to ashburys then just 15 min walk to ground.

PNE supporter here in peace. I'm gonna break the habit of a lifetime of misery & under achievement supporting PNE & I've got tickets for myself and my daughter to watch your game v Fulham this Saturday. It will be my first visit to the Etihad. I did visit Maine Road with PNE waaaaaayyyy back in the day when football was really good.

The question I have is around match day parking? Hopefully I'm looking for some that is around 10 minute walk from the ground. My daughter is playing in a game at Stockport County before & I only expect to arrive at the Etihad around 2.30 pm. Do I need to pre-book? Is there any free on street parking nearby? Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to the game & seeing some top class players. The nearest I have seen at Deepdale recently is the Bristol City Midfielder Massengo (remember the name) an absolute beast & a proper baller. He will go all the way to the top. Any lads at yours that are coming through & worth looking at for a loan at PNE?

Anyhow

Thanks again & look forward to some advice
Cheers
Replied to wrong post so see above, this maybe a better option given your kick off time as driving would probably mean u arriving late.

Enjoy your day mate, I was at Deepdale on Saturday (albeit in the away end with a Brizzle mate) and really enjoyed the trip. Especially my first ever Butter Pie
What did you think of Brizzle Ctiy's number 42 Massnego? Looks a real player to me...Glad you enjoyed your butter pie

or

Thanks for this. It's good to get some local knowledge as I'm a bit clueless & the help is really appreciated. In fact the response to my question has been great & reflects what a good set of fans you are... All the best & I look forward to the game on Saturday

or

I agree Davey does that train stop at Ashburys which might be nearer the ground.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.