Fulham (H) - FA Cup 4th Round - Sat 5th Feb, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PNE supporter here in peace. I'm gonna break the habit of a lifetime of misery & under achievement supporting PNE & I've got tickets for myself and my daughter to watch your game v Fulham this Saturday. It will be my first visit to the Etihad. I did visit Maine Road with PNE waaaaaayyyy back in the day when football was really good.

The question I have is around match day parking? Hopefully I'm looking for some that is around 10 minute walk from the ground. My daughter is playing in a game at Stockport County before & I only expect to arrive at the Etihad around 2.30 pm. Do I need to pre-book? Is there any free on street parking nearby? Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to the game & seeing some top class players. The nearest I have seen at Deepdale recently is the Bristol City Midfielder Massengo (remember the name) an absolute beast & a proper baller. He will go all the way to the top. Any lads at yours that are coming through & worth looking at for a loan at PNE?

Anyhow

Thanks again & look forward to some advice
Cheers

Stockport to Ashton M60.
Tram or Bus from there.
Then you can reverse your journey and take m60, M61, and back home to Preston.
You don't want to be driving into Manhester or trying to park near the ground at that time.
Have a great day.

His debut was the opening game of the season before, 1-1 draw at home to Pompey, the day that the Gallaghers came on the pitch before kick off and Liam monkey-walked over to the away fans flicking the Vs.
Wiekens scored for us on his debut, iirc the Aussie John Aloisi, who was Bradbury’s replacement at 10% of the cost, scored for them and generally outshone him. It was an omen…
Thanks for that. Yes, I looked it up as others had pointed this out. I was at both games but for some reason I got mixed up. After some of the shit we watched during that period it's a wonder I can remember anything at all. Walking away from Maine Road in those days it wasn't unusual to feel brain dead. Lol.

Cannot come soon enough this game. What a stupid idea having a fucking break when there are so many postponed games to catch up on.

Cheers mate... Looking at the Footyparking web site it mentions St Brigids Church & Sheffield Street NCP.. Any advice on whether they are likely to be full and how long the walk is would be appreciated
The local car parks like st Brigids are full an hour before ko at least. I park at one a further 10 minute walk away and that is the same since a couple closed down before the season started. The walk from St Brigids is 5 minutes

Stockport Village is in Woodley so I wouldn’t try and get a train from Stockport unless you can get your daughter to play just the first half.

If you can the Train from Stockport to Piccadilly would be the best bet but it will take you probably 15 mins to get there and parked up.

After getting to Piccadilly I would get a taxi to the ground if you are short of time

Thanks mate.. I’ve just booked a space on a private drive on Ashton Old Road, which I believe is a 10 minute stroll to the ground? Though it best not to leave anything to chance. Just hope the traffic is kind
Good choice, enjoy both matches

PNE supporter here in peace. I'm gonna break the habit of a lifetime of misery & under achievement supporting PNE & I've got tickets for myself and my daughter to watch your game v Fulham this Saturday. It will be my first visit to the Etihad. I did visit Maine Road with PNE waaaaaayyyy back in the day when football was really good.

The question I have is around match day parking? Hopefully I'm looking for some that is around 10 minute walk from the ground. My daughter is playing in a game at Stockport County before & I only expect to arrive at the Etihad around 2.30 pm. Do I need to pre-book? Is there any free on street parking nearby? Any advice offered would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to the game & seeing some top class players. The nearest I have seen at Deepdale recently is the Bristol City Midfielder Massengo (remember the name) an absolute beast & a proper baller. He will go all the way to the top. Any lads at yours that are coming through & worth looking at for a loan at PNE?

Anyhow

Thanks again & look forward to some advice
Cheers
You might get on The Vermillion Car Park, Lord N St, Hulme Hall Ln, Manchester M40 8AD, it used to cost £5, and about 10 min walk. It’s a restaurant and there’s usually a few spaces

Thanks mate.. I’ve just booked a space on a private drive on Ashton Old Road, which I believe is a 10 minute stroll to the ground? Though it best not to leave anything to chance. Just hope the traffic is kind
Enjoy your day mate, I was at Deepdale on Saturday (albeit in the away end with a Brizzle mate) and really enjoyed the trip. Especially my first ever Butter Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.