Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

Well I’ve come away from that thinking “that’s 5 hours of my life I won’t get back”. It was utterly boring!

The good thing was García was great and looks the best young prospect at the club by a mile, and the best prospect we’ve had come into our team for a very long time!

Foden was poor today. Why is he playing as a winger? He’s a fucking midfielder!

The crowd was really poor but that’s what you get when we have a boardroom who don’t understand our support and that extra tickets on top of seasoncard payments for Fulham, United, Madrid, a possible FA Cup 5th round home tie and a possible trip to Wembley (as well as away Prem games and if anyone is going away to Madrid) will have an affect on attendances if some are priced too high. People will pick and choose because they can’t afford to go to them all and today was the bottom of the pile.

But we won and that’s the most important thing!

whilst I know some City fans have problems or can’t afford to go to watch anymore, I have to agree with Pep & ask why most of those posting on the match day thread weren’t at the game. It was cheap tickets today.

Because the ticket is only 1/2 the cost of attending a game for most, unless you have a magic carpet? Also plenty will have to buy food around the ground before KO because of yet more stupid KO times, all for the armchair fans. Pep is his own worst enemy when it comes to making friends with the fans, I've never known a manager have so many digs at his own fanbase.

I don't blame anyone for not going today, even moreso in retrospect, it was dull and neither team wanted to play, which made for a piss poor atmosphere.

Because the ticket is only 1/2 the cost of attending a game for most, unless you have a magic carpet? Also plenty will have to buy food around the ground before KO because of yet more stupid KO times, all for the armchair fans. Pep is his own worst enemy when it comes to making friends with the fans, I've never known a manager have so many digs at his own fanbase.

I don't blame anyone for not going today, even moreso in retrospect, it was dull and neither team wanted to play, which made for a piss poor atmosphere.
Has Pep had another pop at us? Ffs.

ah right. So we might as well disband the club & let Pep go. Why should anyone bother going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.