Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

City would have won comfortably sending off or not, game was ok nothing special players did the job, hoping for a big game next round , utd liverpool or spurs at home , or maybe a good away trip to sheff weds or maybe west Brom

As have I, as a languid DM, so I’ve had it done to me quite a few times, and have quite literally seen two players’ Achilles snap, and that’s a sore one every day of week and twice on Sundays.

Whether he’s rolled around before has absolutely no bearing on this incident.

Again, blues slagging players for being on the end of a bad challenge...

YCMIU

Stop crying mate ffs Cancelo always over reacts and has done again.

It wasn't a bad challenge either, they happen all the time.

I'll slag any player off for being soft and if that's 1 of our own I'll still do it I'm only telling the truth.

Well I’ve come away from that thinking “that’s 5 hours of my life I won’t get back”. It was utterly boring!

The good thing was García was great and looks the best young prospect at the club by a mile, and the best prospect we’ve had come into our team for a very long time!

Foden was poor today. Why is he playing as a winger? He’s a fucking midfielder!

The crowd was really poor but that’s what you get when we have a boardroom who don’t understand our support and that extra tickets on top of seasoncard payments for Fulham, United, Madrid, a possible FA Cup 5th round home tie and a possible trip to Wembley (as well as away Prem games and if anyone is going away to Madrid) will have an affect on attendances if some are priced too high. People will pick and choose because they can’t afford to go to them all and today was the bottom of the pile.

But we won and that’s the most important thing!

bearing in mind we aren’t playing Madrid until March, I think they could have waited for payments on this one! May have been a nice gesture. Book your tickets now but we won’t take money until next month. Ticket prices for Fulham were ok but clearly not ok enough to fill the ground.

Stop crying mate ffs Cancelo always over reacts and has done again.

It wasn't a bad challenge either, they happen all the time.

I'll slag any player off for being soft and if that's 1 of our own I'll still do it I'm only telling the truth.
He deserves it. That snide ****y trip on the Oxford lad, a few dives in previous games, two dives today and rolling around worse than Eduardo when his leg was hanging off sideways at the end of the game today... someone at the club needs to have a word with this soft fucker because we don’t want this shit at City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.