Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

All we will hear about is that second goal and whether akanji was

Proper statement win that. Off the back of fulham getting a draw at the Emirates with 10 we smash them whilst playing poorly. Arsenal are feeble minded and that's going to get into their head big time. They can't afford to drop points at home to the rags tomorrow already.

So many sloppy performances today right across the pitch, I'm presuming and hoping it's just them getting up to full tilt slowly after a shorter pre-season and nothing to be concerned with. 3 points is what's important and we got it with ease in the end.

Yet to see it back but we definitely got some major help today from var. When ake scored I barely celebrated, me and 2 people next to me all turned to one another from right behind net and said that's clearly offside simultaneously. Akanji has jumped over the ball right infront of the keeper Its helped us massively but how is that not interfering? It's a truly dreadful decision thats completely changed the game and i don't blame fulham players for losing their shit after that. Bafflingly shite decision.
How did it impact the Keeper? Akanji wasn't in his line of sight of the Ake header. Did Akanji's action prevent the keeper from making a save?

That 2nd half was awesome.

We didn't really get out of 1st gear in the first half.

Oscar Bobb.. what a cameo

Sergio is awesome in his natural position.

Doku looks like a quality signing!

I thought Doku looked far from a quality signing, very early and nerves would’ve played a part but I don’t know how after watching today you’ve come up with that one tbf

Bit of a tough watch first half a lot of our passes were going astray and at times we looked a little disjointed. Aside from the goal we conceded we were never really threatened but we didn't cause too much trouble for them either. Surprised the second goal was allowed to stand but happy to accept it.
Better second half performance, once we went three up we controlled the game completely. Thought all our subs did well, nice bit of work by Gomez for Haaland's hatrick goal. Bobb looked good, certainly not out of place. Even the much maligned Phillips did well, he showed a few good touches.
Agree. Thought the 2 goal scorers were the worst players.
Agreed also Fulham had a case on Ake’s goal though Akanji was a bit in front of Leno.
Switching Foden and Sid helped a lot

The outrage about our goal is unbelievable, where was this outrage about rashfords pen last week or the ref not sending trent off or are they just one of those things if u play in red
The co commentator on my stream said it was 50/50 which way it would go, when decision went in our favour he had an injustice meltdown on a 50/50 decision, un fuckinbelievable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.