Fulham (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not sure where he gets the obstruction point from, that isn't mentioned in the law, it's about making an obvious action that impacts on the ability of an opponent to play the ball. I argue, once again, that for a goalkeeper Akanji did exactly that. The goalkeeper couldn't assume Akanji was offside (how would he know?) and so he couldn't properly make a save until the ball had passed him, The interpretation should be amended for goalkeepers imho.

The foody blue.....

It's like I was there drinking 5 pints with you and the City faithful after watching that!

Loved the pre-match food selection too.

I actually LOLed to the reaction of the City fan to the right of camera after the Ream goal - it took some of the sting away to City losing the clean sheet with that comedic timing! Well done!

Not sure he "protected" him so much, but Haaland tried to give the ball to Alvarez, Dias was having none of it.
100% was protecting the penalty spot and then was blocking Fulham players approaching Haaland

.... If he leaves the pitch without permission, no?
No.

A defending player who leaves the field of play without the referee’s permission shall be considered to be on the goal line or touchline for the purposes of offside until the next stoppage in play or until the defending team has played the ball towards the halfway line and it is outside its penalty area. If the player left the field of play deliberately, the player must be cautioned when the ball is next out of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.