Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

If we had a fit Rodri, KDB and Oscar Bobb then non of it would be an issue?
Yeh if no one gets injured ever, we will be fine. 2nd season now that we know De Bruyne is injury prone, you say it like his injury is some sort of surprise. Rodri, yeah okay no one would of predicted the severity but I feel a lot predicated an injury at some point. I’m excited for Bobb but I feel people are massively overrating him at the minute, our best player in pre season definitely but come on he’s not really proved anything to say “if bobb wasn’t injured we would be fine”.

disappointed to not see nunes today. he must be confident after a great goal in the cup, and another game in midweek.

more worrying for me is bernardo. i dont know where he fits in the team, very ineffective wide right and we need some legs in the centre.

Gundog is a write off in central midfield. hes looking like Casemeiro.
I thought bernado had a decent 2nd half

If we had a fit Rodri, KDB and Oscar Bobb then non of it would be an issue?
KdB is at the end of his career and its showing, Bobb is at the start and who knows if he will fulfill his early promise. Rodri was exhausted from late March last year and was still recovering pre injury..
Our transfer business was like when the White Star Line said we think you'll be ok with these few lifeboats.

We had nearly double the shots they did. Maybe it’s our finishing, eh?
We were lucky today. I haven't seen a team outplay us for periods of a game at the Etihad in a long time. If Traore was competent 1 on 1 we would have lost. Well done to Eddie though. They bi-passed us in midfield with ease and played intricate passes to score twice from dead in front of goal. They are a good team for sure. At the moment we are not playing like the best team in the world. Hopefully Kev and Nathan can make a difference.

Tough watch, really never enjoyed it and we are lucky to have taken all 3 points. Our team has greatly regressed due tp lack of investment over the last few transfer windows and sadly can't see us winning anything this season

Last edited:
We rode our luck in the end, fair fucks to Fulham for their performance. 3 points are the main thing, happy days if we keep doing that whilst trying to find our best form.

Midfield system is not quite right (was never going to be an easy fix) and defensively we were saved by Eddie and Josko. We look really vulnerable at the back at the moment.

Pleased for Doku, that was a stunning strike. We need Kev and Phil fully fit and back up to speed as soon as possible.

Love Gundo but don’t think he’s got much more than an hour in his tank these days.

We again spurned a couple of good chances again in the first 10 minutes, take one of them and it puts a different complexion on the game.

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.