Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I wouldn't mind seeing Kova and Stones in a double Pivot.

I think Kova is very good as long as he has someone alongside him and I fancy Stones to be his wing man more than Gundo right now

Wouldn't mind seeing Bernie have a stint on the bench. Love the fella but he's been treading water for a while. Get him on the bench and let's see how hungry he is.

Like the Brentford game, very very lucky to have all 3 points due to them both missing great chances to go 2 up.
Pep worked a miracle last season to make 4 in a row history but i am afraid this team and squad looks like it will fall short this season.

A shockingly bad defence these days, god knows why, as its the same players that have done well previously, we just cannot keep a clean sheet in the PL.
A huge issue for this is our awful midfield. Zero pace, no energy and teams just run through us at will.

A case of largely 2 hugely disappointing summer windows, not addressing our shallow squad depth, poor buys and not addressing key areas that needs addressing whilst actually making our squad weaker by selling and not replacing only our 2nd striker in the squad.

3rd is the best i feel we can finish this season, both Dippers and Arsenal look far better teams, Dippers have more goals throughout the team and the way they are being officiated whilst both them and Arsenal create so much, and score lots from set pieces.

Our set piece coach is so bad he has become satirical, todays were more embarrassing than ever and presented more chances for the opposition, how Pep cannot see this and give him the sack us baffling.

And a team of our size these days, it’s extremely poor squad planning when we have a few players injured and cannot name a bench with the allotted places and that even included 2 keepers.
Liverpool has played absolutely nobody. They are about to enter the gauntlet.

I thought we were very average today. Great goals from Kova and Doku though but my god they could have had 5 today.

We will miss Rodri and when De Bruyne also doesn’t play we look pretty average.

Defence a mess.

Fulham were good.
I think we looked average but our standards, but we didn’t look standard average mate. Fulham are very good and counter as well as any team in the league - which is a tactic that has always threatened us ever since pep came. We’re missing our two best players. Any team would struggle. Pep will sort it. He ALWAYS does.

Be a very different feeling with Bobb Kev and Rhodri - can’t help feeling that Gundo coming back is a mistake. We need some freshness and quality in midfield.

When Fulham had the ball for a long time around the 70th minute, they only got it in our penalty area once, and that was a pass to no-one. Eddie finally gets it and plays it long to Haaland and we score from the move. Just what other teams do to us.

That said, they scored when they did finally find someone in the PA!

Its like this every season. We scrape by and drop some points then January arrives and VROOOOOOM

We can not be perfect every fucking week. We are perfect when it matters and we will be again.

And lay off players who have won the whole world for us. Let say we win shag all this season, so? (We will win though. We will)

Yep
the international break does fuck up the early part of the season and City have players going everywhere in the world, Sloppy today and made it harder than it should have been but 3 points won and you get the same amount of points for a sloppy win or an amazing win.

My only question is that our defence is looking patchy at best

Reactions: ufo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.