Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Need to find a system that works, no creative spark, no cutting edge.

It's the central midfield for me, I know Kovacic has scored twice today but I'm not convinced with his work off of the ball. Plus he's the player that the opposition give all of the space on the edge, today that backfired but it usually doesn't.

It's the central midfield for me, I know Kovacic has scored twice today but I'm not convinced with his work off of the ball. Plus he's the player that the opposition give all of the space on the edge, today that backfired but it usually doesn't.
Thought Kova was best midfielder!! Gundy & Phil were poor & kept losing the ball

Thought Kova was best midfielder!! Gundy & Phil were poor & kept losing the ball
I thought Kova away from his goals was poor. Feels like he's never in position when we're defending.

Might be judging him harshly but every time Fulham put a cross in I just kept thinking Rodri would have read that.

For Wolves away, I wouldn’t mind seeing a central three of Stones-Grealish-Bernardo, for at least a try and see what it’s like for a game.

Nobody was passing to Foden today even when he was wide open for the pass (about thirty times, genuinely!) and he’s been out before then so it’s not like he’s pivotal at the moment… Gündoğan looks like he’s got lead boots, lead socks and lead shorts on… Kovačić scored two but didn’t actually play well today and looked fucking knackered in the last ten minutes and can’t play every game.

But just to see something a bit different.

Front three of Doku-Haaland-Savinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.