Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Should we not have a post match thread then? All just come on and say “good 3 points” and enjoy our weekend?

I detest how people think there’s anything wrong with a dissection of a performance?
Dissection is fine. It's to be welcomed, actually. I've always said, constructive criticism is no bad thing. But mindless criticism/abuse of players ("x/y/z is shit, get fucking rid") serves no purpose whatsoever. But quite a few on here seem to get their jollies from doing it.

Quality side those Cotaggers, gave us a lot of problems, indeed.
But also our own quality prevailed.
There were moments of Fulham's possesion when they outCitehd City. Ederson to the rescue.

Doku made me yell at the screen, and moments later he made me shut the fuck up, hahaha. Still, the lad could be sublime and wank at the same time, his inner dialectic on motion.

Come on unbeaten Blues!

Fuck the internationals.

Haven’t seen the game but that seems like a good win against a well rested , lively, ambitious team. Winning a PL game after a midweek away CL game is usually very hard to do.

I don’t need to have seen the game to call the ref a **** for booking Eddie for time wasting …… the worst thing about it is that there isn’t even a pretence of even handedness in how he’s treated in comparison to opposition keepers who waste literally tens of minutes throughout a game in some cases.

30 league games unbeaten now ?

Don't underestimate how good a team Fulham are.

We were not playing Oldham Athletic. The absence of Rodri is a real issue. KDB has been in good form, but not available. Ake another very good player out. We also have one or two at the cameo stage of their career, and Foden, for whatever reason, is not up to speed yet.

So, on balance, a good result.
Great summary Brian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.