Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Imagine if Haaland wasn't on the pitch, but Mahrez was, when that penalty was awarded.....
It's not about technique at that point is it. It's about whether you're a winner or not.

Winners don't "try their best". They just get it done.

Reactions: PPT
What are people seeing with our penalty to think it was soft? A million slow-mo replays will always make an incident look worse/better depending on your perspective. Real time is the best indicator and he was fouled, in the box. It’s not debatable even if his fall was exaggerated.

Fighting spirit till the end, Alvarez was great,and Bernardo needs a new contract immediately.... No words for KdB....

We should also note the very important thing:
Without Walker, we are walking like a crippled person without right foot! This is serious.
Akanji, Stones are good at defending and playing there, but for this level we are(and applies for every top team) suffering a lot, it's a very serious issue as it severely interrupts the flow of the attack.

We need to do something for RB in the winter transfer window.

Phewwww I hope I’m forgiven now @aguero93:20 ?

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em lads you showed ‘em all. Especially that Southern softies team with the rubbish referee in your pocket!! Plus the stupid media especially this woman on with Ned on Final Score!! She really did not like our penalty, the face she pulled was a revelation.

I’m not sure how John Boy played because I wasn’t following until I put Final Score on and someone was going to take a penalty for us. I turned the sound down because I have to wait until the penalty is taken!!

Bet that’s put a spring in your step EB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.