Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

And even though it helped today, the game is much the worse because of it
Yeah, but also very difficult to write a rule that says “only give a foul if an honest tough man would fall over”. Let’s face it, that ship sailed about fifty years ago.

I have a soft spot for Fulham and their manager who seems a good guy - but my word how utter shit was the ref today. It seems it's ok to rake down a players Achilles - something that could really damage a career yet he books Bernardo for having the gall to question why something is not done when he was fouled three times in short order.

Justice was done and the scenes at the end are moments that galvanise a team - love the passion showed by Pep and his men. An absolute world class finish from Alvarez was overshadowed by a shite ref - all in all a great result. I do think we need to try and play a left footer as left back - Cancelo caught on the wrong side again defending a simple ball forward but glad that cometh the hour cometh the man and we won. Did think John had a really decent game but Nathan was far too dithery in possession. Later this year we need to settle on a regular back four they looked a bit nervous but hey to do that with 10 men is pretty good. Beers on Cancelo tonight!

Need to dry off now - we really could do with a better roof!

We should also note the very important thing:
Without Walker, we are walking like a crippled person without right foot! This is serious.
Akanji, Stones are good at defending and playing there, but for this level we are(and applies for every top team) suffering a lot, it's a very serious issue as it severely interrupts the flow of the attack.

We need to do something for RB in the winter transfer window.
Why walker will be back

Would love to see Eddie save a penalty
Me too.

Great with his feet and an integral part of our team.

One flaw he has, he makes it so easy for penalty takers by committing to diving so early.

If he stood still i swear he would save more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.