Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Just in the car and feeling great.

What a team we have, nearly 70 minutes with 10 men and we controlled it and eventually got a deserved win.

If I was a Fulham fan I'd be embarrassed by that shit show....fucking embarrassing.

Well played City and that ref Darren English can fook off the cheating ****.

There you go, a none rag video.

Yes they did and I'm buzzing with the win. Still wasn't a pen imo. That okay with you?

I'm obliged to go along with you in recognising that it looks very soft. It's one of those penalties where the player often says “There was contact”. Which is a meaningless phrase.
In the light of the whole game, though, where every stat and the evidence of our own eyes says that we more or less totally outplayed the opposition for sixty-five minutes with ten men, we richly deserve the three points. No?

I came off Match Day thread just before half time. Then I’m wandering round the house chewing on my scarf/badges chanting to myself ‘Come on City, come on City’ as if my life depended on it!!! ;-) :-)

I was sorting books out for sending to the BHF and found my signed copy of ‘The good, the mad and the ugly’ by Andy Morrison where he wishes me Merry Xmas! Couldn’t help thinking I hope those boys do it for you today Andy!! :-)
Oh I know the feeling. I could just about cope with watching it, but having that thread by the side of me at the same time would have pushed me over the edge!

Alvarez really great yeah. Bernardo unfortunately I guess, because of his wife etc, will not sign a new one and that would be a huge loss if it happens :(
He has adapted to Pep style excellently and is one of the greatest gears in our engine, even though his attacking contributions(goals+assists) are not that great.
A divorce with his wife would be fine for us....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.