Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

I'm obliged to go along with you in recognising that it looks very soft. It's one of those penalties where the player says “There was contact”.
In the light of the whole game, though, where every stat and the evidence of our own eyes says that we more or less totally outplayed the opposition with ten men, we richly deserve the three points. No?

No arguments from me there. They got what they deserved, fuck all.

I have a soft spot for Fulham and their manager who seems a good guy - but my word how utter shit was the ref today. It seems it's ok to rake down a players Achilles - something that could really damage a career yet he books Bernardo for having the gall to question why something is not done when he was fouled three times in short order.

Justice was done and the scenes at the end are moments that galvanise a team - love the passion showed by Pep and his men. An absolute world class finish from Alvarez was overshadowed by a shite ref - all in all a great result. I do think we need to try and play a left footer as left back - Cancelo caught on the wrong side again defending a simple ball forward but glad that cometh the hour cometh the man and we won. Did think John had a really decent game but Nathan was far too dithery in possession. Later this year we need to settle on a regular back four they looked a bit nervous but hey to do that with 10 men is pretty good. Beers on Cancelo tonight!

Need to dry off now - we really could do with a better roof!
Yes, back four not nailed in. World Cup influenced rotation to blame. Mad fixture list.
As you say, after the WC we need to settle down in that dept. And Dias needs to refind his form.
We fought the ref, but the ref lost.
Well done blue boys.
Onwards and Upwards, City.

Enough to make him go down like that? We slag Salah off for doing the same, I'd rather not be like them twats
He milked it for sure but was kicked on the ankle and so it was a foul and thus a penalty. You can see Robinson doesn't even really protest. He knows he kicked him and he knows it's not getting overturned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.