Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

The masochist in me enjoyed that. Had an old school feel to it with all the niggles and being down to 10. Pep going full Klopp at the end was a thing to behold- as was him mounting Johnny Boulders.
Spread the word quietly........more people are staying til the end.
Today is the first time in my life that I have left early, fucking wanker train strikers, I hope they all lose there jobs,

The officials have a lot to answer for regarding this, If you get fouled and be honest and stay on your feet you get fucked over...Because they don't do their job properly you have to make a meal of it.

The Worst official EVER today ? And anybody that says the game is not bent, or it's not cheating ? Need to watch the first half, VAR team are the worst ? You think Liverpool or united playing at home get treated like Manchester city,

the officials took the game out of Manchester city hands and made us go all the way ? NEVER a pen or sending off
city had to play for 70 minutes with 10 men and worked so hard to get the 3 points, that should have been a walk in the park easy home win 6 or 7 goals, but the officials did what the Premier League boss wants and made us go all the way,

I really hope one day somebody at Manchester city call them out for what they are

Last thing we want to do is buy a right back to block his progression
Could be a difficulty but it is 3 years careful handling he needs.
There is no excuse for killing him. Also, we dont even know yet whether FB is where he will end up.

Reactions: Vic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.