Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

You see challenges like that every game and they are never given. The last Liverpool home game Arnold sent a player crashing into the barrier. The player was obviously shaken and it was a challenge he had no need to make, but the ref, as usual, completely ignored it. That wasn't a soft foul, in fact it was dangerous, but it's a tactic Liverpool have used constantly down the years and got away with.

Once again consistency is the issue in these cases.

Certain teams do seem to be treated differently , and the two dipper fullbacks definitely have form for pushing opponents into the barriers without conceding penalties or cards .

Dubious but we've had worse against us. They all count in the end.
It’s Football 2022…It was a pen!

In 1975, everyone would have laughed.
In 1995, everyone would have said, “that’s foreigners for yer!”
In 2015, everyone would have said, “that’s a bit soft, but he did ankle tap him.”

In 2022, we say, “There was ‘contact’ inside the box and even though KDB threw himself to the ground, it was only to ensure the officials saw the contact. Definite penalty!”

Well done kev. That was a dive. Minimal contact maximum reaction, haven't mane and salah done that for years?

Fuck them. It was never a pen but you know what I'm having it, having it all day, if it's good enough for everyone else then it's good enough for us.

Super city.

Up the fuckin blues.

Ha ha ha Haaland.

You haven't seen Reddit, Twitter and Youtube comment section then.
That’s because I don’t go on any of them but yes, I’ve no doubts there’s lots of absolute gobshites on there as well masquerading as blues.

It could've been Tottenham!

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.