Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

That's like saying a player doesn't have control when they knock it past the 'keeper and get wiped out though
True enough.
I’ve not really seen it again to really comment.
I’ve seen a few comments saying different things.
Think Nedum said it was a coming together but a foul and a pen, which makes the red sound harsh.
Someone else said he just pushed him over.
I’ll watch it again later.
Fuck it though, 3 lovely points : )

Fulham's ultra negative and cautious approach saw them never once try to go for 3 points. They and their time wasting goalkeeper were never interested in more than a point. Thankfully they left with nothing - which was exactly what they deserved. Disgraceful lack of ambition being an extra man up for the last 65 minutes.
I've lost patience with Grealish and his cowardly refusal to ever accept responsibility for trying to score. It's clear he never backs himself to score and would rather give the responsibility to someone else. In my mind, that makes him a coward. The bench is the best place for him.
Really impressed with out fitness levels and our desire to keep going for the winner. De Bruyne was outstanding second half and thank goodness Haaland managed to squeeze the penalty home. He was unfortunate with the disallowed header. Great to see the ground still packed at the end and the cheers of the fans ringing loud into the night.

That will rank as one of our best performances of the season. 10 v 11 for 60 minutes in the PL is a big, big ask dont care who its against.. and we dominated play. I take my hat of to the lads today they gave absolutely everything and got their just rewards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.