Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Should see the reaction of fans of other clubs on social media my god some people are beyond thick and bitter.

I just enjoy drinking their tears :)

Thank god I don't have a profile on any of those toxic sites cause I would lose many brain cells

Well where do you start? How can anyone look at the Perreira "rake" and come to the conclusion that it is not a red card? The penalty / red card was probably the correct decision but was route one and so annoying. Some great performances with our backs against the walls but we are still left with the Grealish conundrum. The Haaland header was also probably the correct call but after the Rashford "goal" vs liverpool who knows. The penalty was not Erling's finest but it would of been a travesty if Fulham had got anything after that "effort" Lastly I have to say it was the most gutless attempt vs 10 men that I have ever seen! They should be fined for that performance.

I watched that as well today! Jesus the pitches were shit back then!! And some of the tackles!! It would end up being 5 a side games if var was around back then!

Yeah when I was a lad they were all like that - see old pics of the Baseball Ground and the City Ground - after 3 games into the season they were a swamp covered in sand looking like a beach - mind you Cloughie managed both teams in this era and managed to get a tune out of them

The Baseball Ground
1667672619832.png

The City Ground - older fans like me remember this game when Big Joe got them to measure out and repaint the penalty spot on the sand

1667672737281.png

It looked soft but the ref has seen it and more importantly VAR has agreed after watching it several times. They don’t give us gifts so something happened

Kicked him in the ankle happened. No need to breaking ones leg to give a foul.

Not sure I have ever seen a team play for so long. Man down against a team in the same division and dominate as much as we did. Not sure what Fulham’s tactics were but it certainly wasn‘t to try and press / isolate Rodri or Silva at centre half. FFS you had a man more for 70 minutes and we played midweek. They had no interest in even looking for a win and spent most of the time time wastin. Ain’t Karma a woman.

It was a truly awful performance. No other way of describing it other than blatant cheating.

If I remember correctly Scudamore said years ago "It's not good for the league for Manchester City to run away with it". He might ge gone, But his moto obviously stays intact.

The Perriera foul today on Rodri is absolutely disgusting it's a proper cowards tackle. The studs down the back of the achillies which can easily lead to a player being out for months. For the referee to see it and wave play on was shocking, But for VAR to stick to the onfield decision of a yellow is even worse that's called "cheating".

Tete must have made at least 7 or 8 fouls today and only got booked after his 8th! Robinson foul on Bernardo outside the box at 1-1 waved on...It's endless really.

Thank fuck we are that good to overcome it. Credit to Pep and the players, To constantly get knocked down and keep going is exceptional.
I dont think he ever said that tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.