Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Bernardo won that game for us today. Not many players can play right wing, holding midfield and sweeping quarterback.
We were much better when he went back to the right side of midfield, however much I enjoyed him playing sweeper (or whatever it was), but he so versatile he can even pull the strings doing that.

What a player.

I don't think so.

I thought he was awful, and for large parts of the game pretty much anonymous, he doesn't actually attack, always looking for the safe pass to the side or backwards, and he does nothing to help defensively.

He should have been removed at half time for me, he's had a couple of decent games recently, but he simply doesn't do enough often enough, and sometimes goes into hiding (second half today).

If he makes the world cup squad on this form it's laughable (not that I care either way).
Thought he was more anonymous than a liability myself.

We were much better when he went back to the right side of midfield, however much I enjoyed him playing sweeper (or whatever it was), but he so versatile he can even pull the strings doing that.

What a player.
He dictated the tempo for us moving up the pitch. As Pep said, we couldn’t attack quickly, so we had to slowly progress up the pitch to the final third and then play our normal game.

Gundo and Rodri were also really important in doing that too, although like they normally would do. Bernardo played 2-3 roles at once. I was truly amazed by what he did.

KDB did the stuff in the middle and final thirds too that finally won us the game though.

I never called him that, but it was like playing with a man less, and we already were playing with a man less.

He seriously needs to up both his contribution, and his effort, based on what saw today.
Grealish doesn’t have it behind the ears to be a Pepball player. He can retain basic information, but he could never do what KDB or Bernardo did today.

He‘s also devoid of confidence at the moment, which doesn’t help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.