Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Bernardoooo ahá

He plays in the middle, in the back and forward left centre and right, he's only not lanky enough to play in the goal. What a heart, a perpetual motion motor with a hipster beard and a smile that rattles the dipper cunts.

Should pay him more than a certain sulking Portuguese sporting a number seven shirt in the whereabouts of Manc.

I love the little moments in matches. In the build up to the pen Foden wins a header he has no right to win. Won’t get a mention anywhere but without it they clear and the game is probably over. Then there is the reaction after the pen is awarded. Everyone celebrating except one player. Haaland. His head goes down to focus because he knows the result now rests on his shoulders.

Bit harsh on Jack that.
I don't think so.

I thought he was awful, and for large parts of the game pretty much anonymous, he doesn't actually attack, always looking for the safe pass to the side or backwards, and he does nothing to help defensively.

He should have been removed at half time for me, he's had a couple of decent games recently, but he simply doesn't do enough often enough, and sometimes goes into hiding (second half today).

If he makes the world cup squad on this form it's laughable (not that I care either way).

I love the little moments in matches. In the build up to the pen Foden wins a header he has no right to win. Won’t get a mention anywhere but without it they clear and the game is probably over. Then there is the reaction after the pen is awarded. Everyone celebrating except one player. Haaland. His head goes down to focus because he knows the result now rests on his shoulders.
And I think the reason Phil won the header was Pep tearing him a new one for not chasing down the ball the previous play when it went out for a goal kick. Great performance and result, love these games when we manage to get a result despite everything seeming to go against us.

Can’t believe nutters are excusing and disputing it
It’s just the mob that can’t take a decision against us and will use the logic that VVD did something a bit like the challenge in 2019 and got away with it.

If the ref was bent today, we don’t get the penalty and win the game.

Just watched the end of the match again. loved Peps reaction post match but what caught my eye the most was Ruben celebrating like he’d played. He was only on the field for 60 seconds but that shows the team spirit we have. No other team has the chemistry we do…that’s what Pep does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.