Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might turn out to be a tricky game this, They will be confident after their win against Leicester, Lookman is a player who can cause real problems.
Surely we'll be far too strong for Fulham, Would be nice to be clinical and build confidence on front of goal. Hopefully Sterling gets a couple he needs them.

As always it will be about an early goal - get one and it’s a stroll - fail to break them down in first 20 and it will get tricky

Exactly that. In our title winning seasons under Pep we would always score early at home. Yet to get in to that early groove this season.

Exactly that. In our title winning seasons under Pep we would always score early at home. Yet to get in to that early groove this season.
I think that’s a lot to do with the absence of Leroy and to a large extent, Sergio. Like a blitzkrieg in the first 20 mins that most teams couldn’t cope with.

Suspect Cancelo will start as he will be needed v Utd, so will get a rest in the final European game.
Fulham sent a reminder that they have improved lately and can hurt on counter attack.
They could ask questions of Mendy who lacks positional sense.
Horses for courses with Pep so trying to read his mind is pretty impossible.

Last edited:
I dont think we'll see Foden start. Pep either thinks he cant play twice a week or he still doesn't trust him. Hope to be proven wrong

We'll see if Pep meant what he said about ignoring seniority and rewarding performances.
I don't think Foden can play twice in a week. He struggles to stay in the game for the full 90 mins as it is. But his time will come. He's being managed brilliantly by Guardiola.

Chance to see Tosin Adarabioyo in action.

Must win game, no more easy points can be dropped by City, quick start, go 1-0 up early on to make sure they cannot settle in defending.

Would prefer Arsenal to get something against Spurs, but probably they wont.

Starting eleven really picks itself this time around, apart from the CB partnership and the left wing (which could be either of Torres, Sterling, Foden or even Bernardo perhaps).

No doubt Fulham will do what every other team has done this season and park the bus ,i always hope for an early goal but even that doesnt drag the opposition out of their own half , i suspect it will be the usual 75% possession , 20 shots , 2 on target . But someone is due a Watfordesque type of drubbing where every shot we hit goes in the onion bag.

The media can then write about our cruelty towards the lesser sides , you really cant win , we smash teams and we get shit , we cant break teams down and we get shit and god forbid if we get beaten or Pep has a fashion faux pas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.