Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised Newcastle didn't buy him, as he's absolutely beloved by their fans, seemed to love the club, did really well there until Benitez decided to dump him, and they've obviously got the money.

Maybe they'll go back for him if they get into Europe and Fulham get relegated. Callum Wilson's body won't hold up wit games every 3 days, he's a massive upgrade on Mark Wood and is very different to Isak, who is more of a channel running, balls in behind type of striker.
Assume you mean Chris Wood. They can't have Mark Wood until the T20 world cup is over

Great to see Haaland in full training and Phillips is now there too.
I would be great to see Phillips getting some minutes tomorrow. KP will get plenty of game time in the season as long as he is not injured, but the main issue as we all know is keeping him off the treatment table.

I would be great to see Phillips getting some minutes tomorrow. KP will get plenty of game time in the season as long as he is not injured, but the main issue as we all know is keeping him off the treatment table.
That was the point of eventually having surgery surely? I think he'll be fine and be a contributor going forward this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.