Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points any which way, keep tabs on Arsenal at the top (i cant believe i'm typing that).

Strongest fit XI available. Mahrez will sit out, i am almost certain.

The WC will totally eradicate any form the squad picks up now anyway, and then it'll be see who's fit and and has form come mid-December. THere'll be a couple of friendlies too, Pep said, but i have no idea how much of the first team will be involved in those.

Manny is fit , he just had a dead leg

not to be sniffed at, a dead leg. Obviously on the milder end of the injury spectrum, but if the boss sees that it's taking half a yard off his recovery speed, he wont play. Sometimes dead legs are just an irritant that you have to wait your way through.

but the back 4 still confuses me, obviously hugely impacted by a lack of any experience at LB. I would prefer Cancelo over at RB and Ake at LB personally, with any two of Stones, Laporte, Dias or Akanji in the middle.

That was the point of eventually having surgery surely? I think he'll be fine and be a contributor going forward this season.
Of course, but I know last season he had a few hamstring injuries. Let's hope after the wc he can put these injuries behind him and start playing for City.

I would be great to see Phillips getting some minutes tomorrow. KP will get plenty of game time in the season as long as he is not injured, but the main issue as we all know is keeping him off the treatment table.
Looking forward to seeing more of KP.
Big game tomorrow for three points with Chelsea v Arse and Spurs v Dippers there’ll be dropped points about.

Don't see the point in stressing about Haaland. We should be able to beat Fulham without him.

If he's fit then play him, but if he's a bit touch and go then let him rest and come back fresh after the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.