Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Laporte is fucking brilliant, how dare you.
He is brilliant but he is also prone to regular mistakes, for instance against Leicester he played fantastic but right at the end of that same match he got tackled trying to dribble out from the back & nearly cost us 2 points.

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Ake
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
Kdb
Alvarez
Haaland
Foden

Dias wouldn't ordinarily be in there bsed on form but I think he and ake are best suited to dealing with the threat of Mitrovic, stones fullback for his superior passing.

Gundo rested after playing midweek and he gives us the option of bringing any of the midfield 3 off for him second half.

Haaland and foden should be nailed on if they're fit and I really want to see alvarez on the right. Give him a start out there, he can go central once Haaland comes off and then he gets another start against Chelsea, that's a nice 3 run of games in a week to really settle into the side and hopefully bang a few goals.

Getting the job done for this and Brentford game is the only requirement, doesn't need to be good just don't drop anymore points.

No idea what our best centre back pairing is now they are all fit, on form probably ake and akanji. Hope hahrlaand is fit, he can rest during the world cup.

Can't underestimate Fulham,they are much improved,and have probably one of the best records at our place of picking up wins and draws pro rata..
I still have Fulham down as a bogey team too. They seemed to win every year at our place for a while. I remember being two nil up against them and losing 3-2 one season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.