Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like banging your head against a brick wall trying to impart knowledge to some people.
Yes but how long will it be before Foden gets fed up with being dropped & looks for a move away? :-)

Really excited to see Doku and looking forward to seeing Foden continue his good form.

Palhinha missing for them would give us a big advantage.

Marco Silva is a very good coach so I doubt this'll be straight forward but it'd be great if we could have the game sewn up by the hour mark and were able to bring Rodri off early for a much needed rest.

Having said that, I'd obviously take a boring 1-0 right now. 4/4 would be our best start since Pep's first season and then we can really move through the gears after the international break.
This kind of clear and sensible perspective has no place on this Forum.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Doku on hopefully for at least 30 minutes if things are going well and a nice home debut. Nunes should at least be in the squad though as he was registered on time?
Like that team

Really excited to see Doku and looking forward to seeing Foden continue his good form.

Palhinha missing for them would give us a big advantage.

Marco Silva is a very good coach so I doubt this'll be straight forward but it'd be great if we could have the game sewn up by the hour mark and were able to bring Rodri off early for a much needed rest.

Having said that, I'd obviously take a boring 1-0 right now. 4/4 would be our best start since Pep's first season and then we can really move through the gears after the international break.
Not sure why Rodri or anyone needs a rest this week. No one’s played for 6 days and his next game (for Spain) is 6 days away.

Be too late unfortunately, the transfer window closes tonight.

I know this probably sounds crazy but isn’t this the perfect game to give Rodri a rest and give Phillips a run out ?
Bat shit crazy

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol, Ake, Rodri, Kovacic, Doku, Grealish, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Ortega, Lewis, Gomez, Akanji, Phillips, Alvarez, Bernardo, Nunes, Stones
Alvarez must start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.