Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally, we’d see us take a commanding lead and then later in the game introduce Phillips, Gomez, Lewis, and the new players. With the international break ahead, it would be nice to have given everyone a run out. If we are well ahead but the highlighted two still don’t feature at all, then I genuinely despair for them.

Not sure why Rodri or anyone needs a rest this week. No one’s played for 6 days and his next game (for Spain) is 6 days away.
IMO Haaland is just a decoy. Rodri is the real cyborg, gliding effortlessly around the pitch match-after-match.

Think Terminator 2 being way fooking cooler than 1

________________Ederson_______________

Walker__________Dias________Gvardiol

__________Nunes_____Rodri_____

Doku_____Foden_____Bernardo______Grealish

______________Haaland_________

I'm getting excited now. My first game back this season, just the transport to get sorted and geared up for. I think I've got it sorted in my head. Tram from Weaste and just the walk from the tram stop. Do you think they could move the tram stop to outside entrance P please? Oh and put a stairlift in aisle 125. *rofl*

It’s like banging your head against a brick wall trying to impart knowledge to some people.
That made me laugh because as I read his/her post I was thinking how many times do they have to be told. :-)

(It's a bit like getting the times tables into youngsters. I still think teaching tables by rote initially is best, then teach them the tricks. Sorry, I digressed)

Ideally, we’d see us take a commanding lead and then later in the game introduce Phillips, Gomez, Lewis, and the new players. With the international break ahead, it would be nice to have given everyone a run out. If we are well ahead but the highlighted two still don’t feature at all, then I genuinely despair for them.
The last time Pep made wholesale changes when we were cruising (v Leicester City) it very nearly fell apart. Lewis is excellent, but the other two are way off the level required at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.