Fulham PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
KDB for me, for sprinting down both wings and driving us forward even in the dying minutes. Thought Gundogan played well too. Silva was passionate and the half time whistle probably came at the right time otherwise he could have been joining Cancelo for an early bath.

Bernardo for me, I half expected him to be pulling the pints at half time.

I gave it to Bernardo as I felt his drive kept everyone else going, but KDB was immense and only cancelo put a foot wrong tonight. To a man they were phenomenal.
Same here, two incredible performances and probably only swayed to Bernardo because of the emotion he showed through that game. Kev was sensational.

KDB with honourable mentions to Bernado, Alvarez, Johnny Boulders and Ake. I'm going to fuck Cancelo off out of my fantasy football team and suggest Pep does the same until he sorts himself out

Bernie was like a man possessed but De Bruyne’s second half one of the greatest he’s played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.