Fulham PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Difficult to pick one player, but for me it had to be Kev. What an inspiration he is to this team and always gives 100% even at 95 minutes.
Bernardo was outstanding and I loved the work rate, together with a goal from Alvarez. Another good game from Ake too. Especially for @EcclesBlue, have to admit that John Boy was also decent today.
Only one negative, but others have already voiced same thoughts as me on that one!!

Well as long as it wasnt that cxnt Cancelo..Anybody seeing now what ive always seen.? hes absolute crap(as a defender) in 20 touches He does 1 good thing in attack, 6 sideways/backwards passes and gives the ball away the other 13 times..Does nobody else see this? Really? He was even beaten again with a carbon copy of the Salah challenge from the other week..Dreadful, sooner we get a quality left back the better, and too be fair everyone has been crying out for one for the last FOUR years.

On what was a TEAM OF THE MATCH type performance, trying to pick one player is almost unfair.

The back 3 were immense.
Rodri…what a Boss!
Gundo…class personified and always available, rarely puts a foot wrong.
Alvarez…what a little diamond in the rough.

But, seriously, are there two better midfielders in European football than KDB and Bernardo?

We are blessed by the footballing Gods to be able to watch these two play week in, week out.

It is sacrilege to not have 2 MOTM trophies for todays performance, but I plunked for Bernie!

He played about 4 or 5 positions throughout the game, his passion got him a yellow card because he wouldn’t stop complaining about the shirt pulling penalty he thought we should have got, and he was teetering on the edge with his sarcastic handclapping of the ref TO the ref!!

He covered every blade of grass at least twice, possibly three times, and he was almost impossible to get off the ball or get the ball off.

The fucking little beauty ran himself into the cold wet grass all game and deserved the victory for his performance alone!

The fact that he plays in the same team as KDB means he doesn’t get the accolades or acclaim he deserves, except from the pros that watch his game.

He is the dictionary definition of “BALLER,” and he isn’t half bad at table football, either!

He is a man amongst men when it comes to competitiveness and, even as slight as he is, he has even exceeded David Silva’s levels of titch shithousery!

Bernardo Silva, take a bow…but make sure you share the bottle with KDB!

Yes, I know they don’t hand out booze anymore, but they should have done today!

On what was a TEAM OF THE MATCH type performance, trying to pick one player is almost unfair.

The back 3 were immense.
Rodri…what a Boss!
Gundo…class personified and always available, rarely puts a foot wrong.
Alvarez…what a little diamond in the rough.

But, seriously, are there two better midfielders in European football than KDB and Bernardo?

We are blessed by the footballing Gods to be able to watch these two play week in, week out.

It is sacrilege to not have 2 MOTM trophies for todays performance, but I plunked for Bernie!

He played about 4 or 5 positions throughout the game, his passion got him a yellow card because he wouldn’t stop complaining about the shirt pulling penalty he thought we should have got, and he was teetering on the edge with his sarcastic handclapping of the ref TO the ref!!

He covered every blade of grass at least twice, possibly three times, and he was almost impossible to get off the ball or get the ball off.

The fucking little beauty ran himself into the cold wet grass all game and deserved the victory for his performance alone!

The fact that he plays in the same team as KDB means he doesn’t get the accolades or acclaim he deserves, except from the pros that watch his game.

He is the dictionary definition of “BALLER,” and he isn’t half bad at table football, either!

He is a man amongst men when it comes to competitiveness and, even as slight as he is, he has even exceeded David Silva’s levels of titch shithousery!

Bernardo Silva, take a bow…but make sure you share the bottle with KDB!

Yes, I know they don’t hand out booze anymore, but they should have done today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.