Fulham Post-Match Reaction

masterwig said:
What does SWP have to do to get a chance? He came on at the rags and did well and always looks lively. Today was perfect for him to come on and try something different to break through. Instead we persisted with chipping the ball forward for Hangeland to head clear.

It was a seriously shit performance all-round.

For starters he can try and control a football and pass to a team mate when he gets the chance, we have a bad performance and suddenly SWP is some sort of saviour.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:58 am --<br /><br />
zawtowers said:
Pics from today's game I took:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157626033950681/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 033950681/</a>

Frustrating but there you go. At least we had a good finish from Balotelli to cheer about.

Nice pics mate.

redmizzle said:
For starters he can try and control a football and pass to a team mate when he gets the chance, we have a bad performance and suddenly SWP is some sort of saviour
Until he gets on the pitch and then people tear into him as well.

Re: The beginning of the end.....

jimharri said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Incorrect term?

Would you like me to explain to you what a similie is?
Would you also like me to explain the difference between 'their' and 'there'?
Hmm; correcting someone else's grammar and/or spelling isn't to be advised when you make an error yourself. ''Simile'', not ''similie''.
aha aha!!!! ha! aha aha aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If one wants to be a smug internet spelling checker then at least learn correct English first you c*ck!!!

taconinja said:
redmizzle said:
For starters he can try and control a football and pass to a team mate when he gets the chance, we have a bad performance and suddenly SWP is some sort of saviour
Until he gets on the pitch and then people tear into him as well.

It's a vicious cycle.

Right now I've calmed down:

Thought Kolarov had his worst game in a City shirt and you could see his confidence visibly drain as the game went on.

To me it's becoming apparent Boateng is a centre-half and a good one at that, average right back.

The three of Balo, Dzeko and Tevez can't play upfront in a front three again, you need forwards who provide width as well as a goal threat for this to work eg Forlan, Villa, Torres etc, both Balo and Dzeko are target men who provide no width so it doesn't work.

We lacked pace and width due to the front three, AJ was the player we needed out there today but this wasn't possible.

Lacked creativity without Silva and were very static just hoofing long balls from the back, very annoying.

We looked heavy legged and tired which was also alarming with so many games coming up.

In all a hugely frustrating day at the office where we missed a lot of our key players.

Positives: Champions League qualification is still firmly in our hands, we sit third on 50 points and we have players to come back. Lescott had a solid game and Balotelli scored a brilliant goal which should give him confidence.

Re: The beginning of the end.....

K.Reeves right foot said:
jimharri said:
Hmm; correcting someone else's grammar and/or spelling isn't to be advised when you make an error yourself. ''Simile'', not ''similie''.
aha aha!!!! ha! aha aha aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If one wants to be a smug internet spelling checker then at least learn correct English first you c*ck!!!

Given the fact that you were giving it the big one saying I had used an incorrect term when you don't know the difference between there and their it is you who is the cock 'mate'.

I think that is more grounds for ridicule than spelling yet another word you don't know the meaning of incorrectly.

that was depressing today,
a great goal from balo and we should have gone on to stuff them.
but
kolarov too greedy and should have passed square.
viera should have been on from the start ,at leat hes creative,yaya is just too lazy at moment.
boateng looked stoned again and really cant be arsed.
kolarov painfully slow.
we really need a playmaker in midfield when silva is not there.
barry made too many clumsy tackles again.
tevez was pining for silva.
we were lucky to get a point.
but I love city and keep on gurning for success.

no urgency no passion
didn't close them down and gave them acres of space
needed pace and width but instead we have Kolarov and Boeteng and one was shown up defensively and the other ambles forward pointlessly and adds nothing
missed Silva
tevez too deep again
Dzeko off and Paddy on instead of SWP
slow narrow frustrating and shit
atmosphere pants

I don't boo but it didn't surprise me that some did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.