fulham sold out

peoffrey said:
LongsightM13 said:
Getting the overground train to Putney, just across the river. Supposed to be loads of nice waterside boozers over there, 15-20 minute walk to the ground.

Sounds like a good idea. Do you know which mainland London Station the Putney trains go from? I'd guess Waterloo.

You get a tube to Vauxhall then overground to Putney.

borninm14 said:
peoffrey said:
LongsightM13 said:
Getting the overground train to Putney, just across the river. Supposed to be loads of nice waterside boozers over there, 15-20 minute walk to the ground.

Sounds like a good idea. Do you know which mainland London Station the Putney trains go from? I'd guess Waterloo.

mainland London station lol?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
borninm14 said:
peoffrey said:

mainland London station lol?
shall we make it easy Euston to Vauxhall on victoria line then overground to Putney.

Buying a ticket on the Fulham website is a 'mare. I can register to set-up an account but cannot buy a ticket as the site keeps crashing or stating there is an error. Will have to ring up for a ticket

i stated earlier in the thread that i have a spare ticket for fulham after some one dropped out of our trip i also have a spare seat on the bus leaving from failsworth pm if interested
well someone else dropped out so i have 2 seats on the bus now but still only 1 spare ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.