fulham sold out

Simon Le Tom said:
peoffrey said:
Simon Le Tom said:
Never been to Fulham so i'm looking forward to this one, big time.

It's a pleasant visit. The ground is next to the Thames and, if you come that way, you walk through a park to get there.

I'm on crutches so i won't be hobbling far, hopefully somewhere for a drink n some grub.

Last year I got in the ground early doors as there weren't any pubs very close by and I wanted beer. Wise choice - beers were only 2.50 each up to an hour before kick off if you bought them off guys who were going round pulling pints. They also had the footy of the early kick off on the tv screens

manc_andy said:
It seems the phone tickets are completely separate to the (physical) ticket office tickets. Exact same thing happened to me for Bolton away.
Phoned and Toledo dour, went to the ground on the off chance and had a choice of upper or lower!!
It's not ideal having two conflicting ticket outlets...

They are in different buildings aren't they? You can't have someone running back and forwards with tickets whilst people are left outside the ticket office or on hold on the phone.

If the actual tickets are sent from the away club then the club has to distribute them between the two outlets based on how they feel they'll be needed. They can't just print them off as happens with our home matches.

First time at Fulham for me too, one of the few remaining i've not done in the league. Early train with plenty of cans and hopefully find a decent pub near ground too, im rather excited for this trip though!!

Simon Le Tom said:
peoffrey said:
It's a pleasant visit. The ground is next to the Thames and, if you come that way, you walk through a park to get there.

I'm on crutches so i won't be hobbling far, hopefully somewhere for a drink n some grub.

We're going to look at Pubs on the opposite side of the river from the ground. It's an affluent area so there's lots of fine dining and Real Ale.

Getting the overground train to Putney, just across the river. Supposed to be loads of nice waterside boozers over there, 15-20 minute walk to the ground.

Don't forgot you can buy in the neutral end at Fulham. Just got two in P5 Putney End next to our fans.

LongsightM13 said:
Getting the overground train to Putney, just across the river. Supposed to be loads of nice waterside boozers over there, 15-20 minute walk to the ground.

Sounds like a good idea. Do you know which mainland London Station the Putney trains go from? I'd guess Waterloo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.