Fulham v Chelsea...

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
we have really missed a trick with luiz.

Indeed,absolute quality tonight(Dempsey dived),why the fvck did we not move heaven and earth? Exactly the player we are crying out for!

and to rub salt in the wound we were more than willing to pay a similar amount for Lescott......

A huge mistake.
his first job is too defend and one of the few occasions where he had to defend he made a costly error. If Lescott had done that, you lot would have wanted to string him up from the nearest lamp post.

FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
we have really missed a trick with luiz.

Indeed,absolute quality tonight(Dempsey dived),why the fvck did we not move heaven and earth? Exactly the player we are crying out for!

and to rub salt in the wound we were more than willing to pay a similar amount for Lescott......

A huge mistake.

Looked very good despite the pen. But I though Terry was quiet and it might be a case of what they gain from Luiz they lose on Terry. Not convinced they'll make a great partnership.

Yh I was really impressed with Luiz too. His pass for Torres at the end of first half was top class and I loved the way he takes the ball out of defence. Him and VK would have been great together. It makes me sick everytime I see fookin Lescott on the teamsheet.

A fantastic result for us that, means Chelsea can't move above us with that other game in hand against the red shite, bit of a psychological boost for the fans and players a like. Tad disappointed with the penalty but on the whole very pleased, well done Fulham.

cibaman said:
FantasyIreland said:

A huge mistake.

Looked very good despite the pen. But I though Terry was quiet and it might be a case of what they gain from Luiz they lose on Terry. Not convinced they'll make a great partnership.
he was show-boating when Chelsea desperately needed a win.

As for Fulham they were well organised, and have improved a lot in the League now that they have their forwards returning. Getting the first goal against them is important otherwise they just sit in their shell and defend all day long.

10.Goater_Legend said:
A fantastic result for us that, means Chelsea can't move above us with that other game in hand against the red shite, bit of a psychological boost for the fans and players a like. Tad disappointed with the penalty but on the whole very pleased, well done Fulham.

Well done Hughes! :)

Luiz was class tonight looks a quality player.

But on the Chelsea front there formation just is not going to work Anelka Drogba and Torres /Malouda just dont offer enough width Anelka is playing on the wing but never stops cutting inside.

Torres and Drogba just seemed to be getting in each others way constantly against Liverpool and tonight Drogba was dropped.

Also thought Ramires had a brilliant game seems to have finally settled in this league.

Anyway a very good result for us tonight the further points Chelsea are away the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.