Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

If Hargreaves comes through the Birmingham game okay, put him on the bench for Everton. With De Jong injured, a fit Hargreaves would have helped today.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Bad performances all round today..

kompany had a nightmare.
Barry is just to slow.
Yaya was never at he races today.
Zabaleta was fooking awful.

Special award goes to Mancini and Platt for throwing away 2 points. Taking off Silva for Zab and bringing on Johnson few minutes after was fookin disgracful.

On Wednesday night it was clear for a 15 minute period it was just a matter of time until Napoli scored.

Today it was clear for a 15 minute or so period that Fulham were going to equalise.

Why won't Mancini tighten up the midfield when it needs done rather than wait until its too late? Zabaleta should have been on that pitch ages before, and Silva certainly shouldn't have been taken off.

Why oh why do the players invite so much pressure on themselves? We were fucking cruising it, but yet again we start making poor decisions and take our foot off the gas. We've not changed.

Typical City has never been more relevant.

We won't win the league. Not because were not talented enough, but because we don't have the right attitude and the know how to get games done and dusted.

I'm in no way a mancini hater, intact I'd love him to get this new contract, but he's made poor poor decisions in the past couple of games.

For me we are so far off a championship winning side.

When are we going to learn.I am soooooooooo frustrated.Not with Mancini..just with throwing a 2 goal lead away.Still at least we wont be suicidal like they are on RAWK!

Marvin said:
A point away after a hard midweek game isn't so bad.

It's just Utd keep winning.

we know they will drop points.

Its not a loss, just 2 dropped points, dont panic Mr Mainwaring, there is a long way to go.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
there is no communication between lescott and kompany they both go after the same ball and leave big gaps.

+ barry is shit

Fucking give it a rest - you are showing yourself up here - he is solid in our team

Yaya for me was the 'weak link' today, all that was missing from him today was his zimmer frame

everybody needs to calm down. remember where we came from. Yes, losing a 2-0 lead is rubbish but Craven Cottage is a tough place to go for ANY team. We've just played our first champions league game. We were never gonna be 100% today.

I'm looking at this as a decent away point. The rags WILL drop points.

Seasons just started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.