Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

BobbytheBlue said:
Absolutely gutted with that 2nd half, well the last 44min and 48 seconds of it.

Think the ref got the 2nd goal wrong Dzeko was definately fouled.

RM should never of took Silva off unless injured but Silva's reaction shows he wasn't.

The main gripe i have is with Yaya, our midfield was getting totally overrun and he went missing, he is not playing the same role as last year and need to be more responsible, we got over run because he didn't do his job.

I think he is an awesome player but sometimes his decision making is terrible.
Dzeko was the main problem today. He simply couldn´t control a ball , his passing was awful and we needed to keep it on the deck against the likes of fookin tower block Hangeland
Disappointed but this week has been a learning curve after a grueling game in the week. Most will get a good rest this week ready for next week.

Ah, we are a bit spoilt I reckon..

But we will loose points, and games at times. No big deal really.
We will shrug it off soon.
I think we just assumed that the game was over when we scored to make it 2-0 , a not uncommon thing.

Marvin said:
A point away after a hard midweek game isn't so bad.

It's just Utd keep winning.

Their form will dip and they will lose somewhere unexpected. It's inevitable. We just need to make sure they aren't 12 points clear by then.

Joffinov said:
everybody needs to calm down. remember where we came from. Yes, losing a 2-0 lead is rubbish but Craven Cottage is a tough place to go for ANY team. We've just played our first champions league game. We were never gonna be 100% today.

I'm looking at this as a decent away point. The rags WILL drop points.

Seasons just started.

So how come we won there last year!???

Can't believe the ridiculous overeaction on here. Sure we were disappointing in the 2nd half and dropped 2 points we should not have, but that's football sometimes - and its only early on in the season. The Silva substitution was ridiculous however - I didn't mind Zab coming on, but it should have been for Nasri.

There was plenty of fortune in their 2nd goal - not only was it a clear foul on Dzeko, it was also a very fortunate deflection. Have that same passage of play over 100 times, about 80 times that foul would have been rightfully given, and out of the other 20, there wouldn't have been the lucky deflection 19 times!

MCFC BOB said:
What's happened to our defensive stability?

What's happened to Kompany? Not sure

Why did Mancini take Silva off? Dont know, puzzling

Why can't we put away chances? well we have really our gd is healthy

Why didn't Mancini start Milner over a tired Yaya? No NDJ,

Why does Yaya take so long to move the ball on? Looking for options

Why did Toure go for a long range effort when Clichy was free on the left? desperation

Why can't we defend two goal leads? Komps a bit dithery, jo hart not 100% and they scored a good un, its not only us that can score goals

Why?

Why am I so pissed? Bobby trying to defend a 2-1 lead and making poor decisions

They're overreacting because we were supposed to win every game. Twists neeeeever happen in football, even if you're Barcelona, oh no!

blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

I think posters should read this post before posting their hysterics. Well said blueinsa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.