Fulham v Man City | 21st Nov | Official Matchday Thread

Why isnt he playing ade?Jo's shocking!

AJ n Milner on the bench - couple of months ago the country was raving about AJ n Mancini stops playing him - he was looking as good as Bale is for Spurs!

I cant understand his team selections!

He's picked the 11 so let's get behind him if we loose then he's dug his own grave

Bluemoon1984 said:
Perphaps Jo is playing as he has got his gown trained hard and deserves his chance, and perphaps city fans should try supporting the manager and team rather than slagging them off all the time.

spot fucking on mate

If Santa Cruz comes on to partner Jo we could possibly have the worst strike force in the Prem on display.

More likely Mancini will remember Jo can't play footy and sub him early for a footballer.

Thank god for Tevez

well regardless who starts we should be all backing the team and hope we get the win,but at times mancini makes me think back to the days of dr venglos and jaques santini...

Hopefully the time honoured tradition of BM posters blasting a player before the game then he plays a blinder continues today......

I doubt it though :(

The line up makes perfect sense if you consider West Brom our best all round performance in terms of shape, possession, and getting the best out of Tevez and Silva.

Jo is no Balotelli, but he can play in his role and offers an outlet.

AJ was garbage against Birmingham. That's why he hasnt retained his place.

HellasLEAF said:
Jo in the team and not AJ. I guess he wants a taller presence up front but, has Jo ever headed a ball in?

Another super sub day for AJ it seams then. I'm sure we will be scoreless around the 70 minute and in he'll come.

AJ started last week and was shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.