Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Garcia and Nasty

Both finding EPL a bit fast and furious good players but still need time to adapt which they will, good signings bobby

What a great day for us! Chelsea will be the team to catch this year, United were absolutely dogshite in the first half.

jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
We're away now, took an hour to do the first mile.
M40 now, Mrs sf driving like a fucking maniac
You're letting a woman actually drive? Are you simply mad, or do you have a death wish?
Fancied a drink at the match mate, even though I've already given her the benefit of my driving experience
The look and words were icy

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
M40 now, Mrs sf driving like a fucking maniac
You're letting a woman actually drive? Are you simply mad, or do you have a death wish?
Fancied a drink at the match mate, even though I've already given her the benefit of my driving experience
The look and words were icy

Have a safe journey

Just what the doctor orderd great result perfect performance and exactly what we needed. Glad we didn't give Fulham a spanking, that result just gives the side the right sort of encouragement that we need to keep putting in those performances.

Just got back and a good day out. My boys first city game and it wasn't looking good.

I started to make a move from right at the back and we scored.
Good atmosphere. My boy is hooked.

Fulham offered very little but our first half was very lethargic

Thanks to the boys at the back of block 7 for making sure my boy didn't get crushed when we scored the winner.

had to listen to the match on talksport radio but by all accounts we deserved the 3 points and the penalty was an embarrassing decision.

well done the lads

Result is all that matters at the end of the day.

3 points away,

loved our fans singing the yaya song, got a mention off the commentator on the stream i was watching

Brilliant result today i love it when we win hope we beat dortmund on wednesday looking forward to that match

Great 3 points and improvement on last season's result.

Thought Silva improved on earlier performances.

Good that Aguero got off the mark and delighted for Dzeko scoring the winner - a team player and in a good way a lucky player.

Better subs from Mancini and he obviously wanted the win today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.