Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

update on the away record PL 13 WON 7 DREW 2 LOST 4 , SCORED 27 , not bad for a team who cant play away from home :)

stony said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8d2Jo.gif[/bigimg]

How many times this season have we conceded freak goals ? Really felt for Vinny when that went in. Thank fuck we had the character to come back, and in some fucking style too.
I just laughed. Nothing else you can do. Moments like that are part of being a City fan, surely? From Pollock own goals to goals that deflect in off balloons, comedy goals conceded are just a part of the ride we're on.

Had to dig deep for the 3 points and we did - we've been lacking that so far this season! I thought Kolarov was sensational going forward today, and is a huge feature of our attacking play. The amount of times he picked a blue shirt out in the middle was incredible, and we should really have done better with a few of the chances he created.

Re: Fulham v City post match thread

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Stoned Rose said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Except for his nonsense falling over ( which he could do at left back or anywhere) what did he do wrong?

Nothing.

But he was clearly uncomfortable (as anyone would be playing on their 'opposite' side) the whole game.

A decent left winger would've given him a new arsehole today.

But there wasn't one and they didn't.

That's why I used the phrase 'would have' and if you read the post you'll see I was using a hypothetical to illustrate my original point that Clichy isn't the answer at right back. Which I'm right about.

stony said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8d2Jo.gif[/bigimg]

How many times this season have we conceded freak goals ? Really felt for Vinny when that went in. Thank fuck we had the character to come back, and in some fucking style too.

May be the wind blew it in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.