Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Wasted too many chances and gifted them 2 goals (literally). Clichy can't play RB either. Many positives though....great going forward and carving out chance after chance and all's well that end's well. CM disappeared for most of the second half. Well done City...came through a rocky period to take all 3 points.

cleavers said:
samharris said:
kawkav said:
i guess chelski has 103 as record

we must believe its catchable..
No, we need to get back to winning 1-0 the sign of true champions is that, its far better than 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 every week.

True champions get the most points, it doesn't matter how the games go.

Sit back, relax and enjoy it ya miserable fekker !

Jimmy Wheel said:
Thought we were really lucky today and should have only got a point.

Not sure VK is the same after his lay-off.

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky
nice try...

Jimmy Wheel said:

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

Behave! We created bucket loads of chances just wasn't clinical enough.

Gabriel said:
Thought Demichelis was MoM today. Having arrived so late to the party, he's putting in some highly impressive performances.

Yes hes an absolute class act. I know he was brought in as cover but I think pellegrini needs to stick with him and vinnie has first choice

Well we manage to avoid a banana skin here, glad we got the 3pts, thought we had character when it was 2-2 and Fulham had their tails up, and we kept pressing them and eventually we got the further goals........so well done guys.............

stony said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8d2Jo.gif[/bigimg]

How many times this season have we conceded freak goals ? Really felt for Vinny when that went in. Thank fuck we had the character to come back, and in some fucking style too.

Its not in the .gif but our player top corner crumbled into the ground almost fainting on the goal. Was it kolarov?

kippax81 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:
Banana skin game,missing players,shit conditions........ 3 points!

Bring on the Dippers.

Bring on the fucking trophies, FI.

A performance of champions

Totally agree with both of these comments. Also a big shout to all the Blues there today.........

Loud. Proud. Loyal.

The away supporters are doing an amazing job. I am sure it lifts the players at vital times.

On the game itself, we actually could have scored about ten if we had taken our chances. The Beast suddenly came good when we played one up top with Jesus on his right hand side. There doesn't seem to be the chemistry between he and Edin. Mind you Edin played well while he was on.

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

and that purple grass was hideous!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.