Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Ducado said:
stony said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/Yx8d2Jo.gif[/bigimg]

How many times this season have we conceded freak goals ? Really felt for Vinny when that went in. Thank fuck we had the character to come back, and in some fucking style too.

May be the wind blew it in?
We need some physicists to explain the mechanics of that goal.

Have to say when it went 2.2,i was thinking cardiff and villa but we showed character when heads could have dropped,but we went again and a good win in the end..As for next week hope pellegrini isn't thinking of sticking with negredo and dzeko one up top please...

Didsbury Dave said:
FantasyIreland said:
Banana skin game,missing players,shit conditions........ 3 points!

Bring on the Dippers.

Bring on the fucking trophies, FI.

A performance of champions

Totally agree with both of these comments. Also a big shout to all the Blues there today.........

Loud. Proud. Loyal.

That own goal was something else. As long as we keep scoring that's fine. But if we start to have problems with scoring like last season we better start defending better away from home or it could be over soon.

The Barca match is gonna be a goal fest no doubt

Thought we were really lucky today and should have only got a point.

Not sure VK is the same after his lay-off.

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

Bodicoteblue said:
This game summed up life under Pellegrini - great attacking play , heart in mouth defending , and ultimately a display of power , spirit , and sheer class.
By the way , I think a gust of wind just moved the ball a split second before Vinny made contact causing his sliced attempt - it was pretty gusty , but it was nearly in the Dunny class of og!

there was a bobble mate...hard to tell from the gif but it definately bounced just before Vinny hit it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.