Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Jimmy Wheel said:
Thought we were really lucky today and should have only got a point.

Not sure VK is the same after his lay-off.

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

if only we had Jones and Cleverly we'd be so much better

oh and that Moyes character as manager so we could watch some truly scintillating footy instead of this mundane style of footy we're being force fed

#lolyeahright

alvaro-negredo-pass-milner.gif

Great win and another 3 points in the bag. I think we wouldn't win this game if it had been earlier in the season but you can see that the team is finally gelling.
With that being said, I'm still not quite sure why our midfield becomes lazy. Our defence gets exposed because too often when we lose the ball we get caught out of position and Yaya fails to track back a lot and Dinho can't be everywhere all the time.
I'm still not sure if 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 was better today. In the first half we could've had 3 goals if Edin put those chances away. And you gotta love those crosses from AK. I think in a 4-4-2 he's more effective as chances of his crosses finding someone in a good position is more likely with with two up front. But lately we've been scoring a lot with a lone striker so you can argue both ways.
Anyway now time for the dippers and hopefully end their little run to solidify our title ambitions!

Jimmy Wheel said:

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky
LOL. RAG. WUM (and a poor one at that).

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

Your either clueless or a rag.

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky
Animated_Radar_by_mceric.gif

*sniff*

Great result, tricky away game when you factor in the weather. Sign of champions as they say... Gale did my head in commentating though. Shout out to all those who went, you sounded brilliant yet again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.