Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Jimmy Wheel said:
Thought we were really lucky today and should have only got a point.

Not sure VK is the same after his lay-off.

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Re: Fulham v City post match thread

rastus said:
oakiecokie said:
blueinsa said:
Just laugh at them mate. Its so fucking ridiculous at times on here lately its all you can do.

Another nugget blaming Hart for Vinnies own goal !! We don`t half get `em mate.
Ay we dont have get eh...

Just call and pick it up he was getting slated in the radio and I tend to agree although it should have been a routine punt down field

Theengelbert said:
Gabriel said:
Thought Demichelis was MoM today. Having arrived so late to the party, he's putting in some highly impressive performances.

Yes hes an absolute class act. I know he was brought in as cover but I think pellegrini needs to stick with him and vinnie has first choice

Reminds me of Luis, not a great defender but composed and starts a lot of our attacks.

stony said:
Jimmy Wheel said:

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

[bigimg]http://vasilezaremba.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/South.Park_.S15E07.HDTV_.XviD-ASAP.avi_001082414.jpg[/bigimg]

YoureGettingOld23.png

"Oh jingle bells jingles bells jingle all the way,oh what fun it is to see city win away......Nasir on the left silva on the right.......beauty and the beast scoring goals delight,through the teams we go laughing all the way.......oh what fun it is to see city win away.

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

Even your trolling's slipped down a division.

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

Put your fishing rod back, i'm not biting on that one!
Fair to say that we were overrun in the middle today, dzeko and negredo is a non starter for me away from home. What a difference when Navas and milner came on and upped our workrate and tempo. Clichy is not a right back and I fear for him if sterling comes at him down that side for Liverpool.

Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

#3points!

Ray78 said:
Jimmy Wheel said:

#lucky

#3points!

He is fishing!

Next time he does it, he may catch more than he bargained for, and that goes for anyone

Blue Haze said:
PMSL the main NBC announcer is a woman. She's talking about rag diving over and over. Now she's bigging up Pellegrini.

Must be a blue.

I believe she is, and there's an ex American footballer who's a proud blue on Fox but for the main part commentators keep who they support under wraps.

And man does Navas have cartoon speed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.