Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

MillionDollarDream said:
Blue Haze said:
PMSL the main NBC announcer is a woman. She's talking about rag diving over and over. Now she's bigging up Pellegrini.

Must be a blue.

I believe she is, and there's an ex American footballer who's a proud blue on Fox but for the main part commentators keep who they support under wraps.

And man does Navas have cartoon speed.

Should make a song with roadrunner in it or sommat..
beep beep!!

Strange one today think my mindset has changed,when it went to 2-2 i didnt get the panic etc as in earlier in the season away and thought we will win this

Great result

Ducado said:
Ray78 said:
Jimmy Wheel said:
Thought we were really lucky today and should have only got a point.

Not sure VK is the same after his lay-off.

Navas is headless and just hit the ball in general direction of the goal and Negredo's pass would have been cleared by any decent defender.

#lucky

#3points!

He is fishing!

Next time he does it, he may catch more than he bargained for, and that goes for anyone

He could of fooled me ;).

christen at St Marks said:
alvaro-negredo-pass-milner.gif

This is brains not brawn, just World class!

MillionDollarDream said:
Blue Haze said:
PMSL the main NBC announcer is a woman. She's talking about rag diving over and over. Now she's bigging up Pellegrini.

Must be a blue.

I believe she is, and there's an ex American footballer who's a proud blue on Fox but for the main part commentators keep who they support under wraps.

And man does Navas have cartoon speed.
Didn't see her face, but she sounds like the same girl who was on ESPN last season, Rebecca Lowe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.