Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

mpk said:
clichy struggled. kolarov did too. yaya gave the ball away. but still a great win.

Kolarov struggled?

Were you watching the same game as me?

I thought Aleks did very well; he is so much improved this season.

Bit of a mad game that. Total control at HT and then back to a Desmond, I had thought at 2-0 of the 2-2 under Mancini in the title season and thought history was repeating itself.

Two things stand out, as someone who had a seat pitch side the conditions were absolutely atrocious. Swirling wind and rain. Very hard so credit to the lads for that. Secondly, our support was magnificient, really loud. You could see the Fulham fans turning to look at us during the Zabba song, proper good.

stony said:
totalfootball said:
not the most entertaining game but we got the three points.

6 goals in it, how much more entertainment do want ? Dancing girls at halftime, dwarves riding unicycles up the touchline whilst farting the national anthem and juggling bottles of Erdinger.

To quote Paul Weller...........now THAT'S entertainment!

jimharri said:
samharris said:
MillionDollarDream said:
I believe she is, and there's an ex American footballer who's a proud blue on Fox but for the main part commentators keep who they support under wraps.

And man does Navas have cartoon speed.

Should make a song with roadrunner in it or sommat..
beep beep!!
road-runner-o.gif

2uf9835.jpg

Sky Blue said:
Old prick on talkshite slagging David Silva off. Give me strength!

Didn't have his best game as could be said for quite a few today but I just don't see why anyone deserves slagging off.
Can't actually think of anyone fully at their best today so maybe they were all awful and deserve dropping.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Sky Blue said:
Old prick on talkshite slagging David Silva off. Give me strength!

Didn't have his best game as could be said for quite a few today but I just don't see why anyone deserves slagging off.
Can't actually think of anyone fully at their best today so maybe they were all awful and deserve dropping.

This bloke was slagging him off saying he's been rubbish since he came back from injury and shouldn't walk into the side.....He was really good in Munich and against Arsenal last week. He was basically talking shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.