Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Vienna_70 said:
blueste41 said:
Champions2012! said:
What a pass by the beast!

1387644208800.gif

Quality.

That is a world-class pass.
Wished Milner returned the favor for the Beast to tap in .That would've been the icing on the cake..he looked pissed when he kicked the post :)
but again you don't have to score when you can pull a killer pass . This is not the first time he pulled it off with his outside boot .
World class technique and decision making.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The commentator I had was Tony Gale ( ex Fulham) who just put City down at every opportunity he could calling us the Fat Cats.
The first goal should not have happened as it wasn't a free kick.He stopped short of saying Silva dived but said he fell into him.

The 2nd goal was just bad defending and bad luck.No mention of their goals from our really BAD defending but they deserved them anyway.

Navas goal was apparently a lucky finish through the keepers legs and the final goal should have been cut out.

Standard commentary against us I guess.

I wondered who that was. Was he the cockney one? A total prick if ever I had heard one. The wife said I should turn the volume off before I went mental. Fucking idiot saying that it wasn't a foul on Silva. The wife said "I'd like to see what this idiot looks like". Well now she can. Cheers.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The commentator I had was Tony Gale ( ex Fulham) who just put City down at every opportunity he could calling us the Fat Cats.
The first goal should not have happened as it wasn't a free kick.He stopped short of saying Silva dived but said he fell into him.

The 2nd goal was just bad defending and bad luck.No mention of their goals from our really BAD defending but they deserved them anyway.

Navas goal was apparently a lucky finish through the keepers legs and the final goal should have been cut out.

Standard commentary against us I guess.

I don't understand why this upsets some people, I am more than happy keeping under the radar....until it's too late and we clinch the title.

Great come back.
PLUSES: Pellegrini makes subs to WIN a game. The Negrado pass.
MINUSES: Clichy at Right back (Just awful). Silva wasn't at his best today either (this could be a plus as well I guess).

If we played 3 in central midfield away from home the opposition wouldn't have a sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.