Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Wretched Vengeance said:
n_mcfc said:
Who did Yaya run to on the bench? Anyone know?

Apparently to hug Guidetti.
They must have been practicing kicks together this week. Perhaps MP could get Guidetti on the field, so he too can show his stuff.

did anyone see our move when dzeko cross was cut out by their centre half and negredo had a tap in, that move started in our box, maybe 6/7 passes later we nearly had a tap in, great move

cleavers said:
Great result.

No idea how we played as I was following the match thread where it sounded like relegation is almost certain now, but the BBC final score described us a class apart.

I guess reality will be somewhere in between.

79 goals now this season, still not christmas, amazing.

F**k defending.
At this rate we should beat Chelsea's record of 103 in a (PL) season by February!

The Goal diff of 71 might take a little longer though...

Is anyone watching game of the day just now. Its at 2-2 and the commentators are dementedly spunking all over the shop. Plucky Fulham this and moneybags City that.

Do fuck off. Can't wait to hear how gutted they will sound when we retake the lead.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The commentator I had was Tony Gale ( ex Fulham) who just put City down at every opportunity he could calling us the Fat Cats.
The first goal should not have happened as it wasn't a free kick.He stopped short of saying Silva dived but said he fell into him.

The 2nd goal was just bad defending and bad luck.No mention of their goals from our really BAD defending but they deserved them anyway.

Navas goal was apparently a lucky finish through the keepers legs and the final goal should have been cut out.

Standard commentary against us I guess.
He described the navas goal as lucky but the kompany own goal as "nearly the perfect goal from fulham," what a cock.

1.618034 said:
cleavers said:
Great result.

No idea how we played as I was following the match thread where it sounded like relegation is almost certain now, but the BBC final score described us a class apart.

I guess reality will be somewhere in between.

79 goals now this season, still not christmas, amazing.

F**k defending.
At this rate we should beat Chelsea's record of 103 in a (PL) season by February!

The Goal diff of 71 might take a little longer though...

We've 'only' scored 51 goals in the Premier League; 79 goals in all competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.