Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

BlueAnorak said:
Great come back.
PLUSES: Pellegrini makes subs to WIN a game. The Negrado pass.
MINUSES: Clichy at Right back. Just awful. Silva wasn't at his best today.

If we played 3 in central midfield away from home the opposition wouldn't have a sniff.

I think the holistic way to play went out of the window when we lost 4 early games. Every youth team is playing 4-3-3 except the senior team.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The Pink Panther said:
We really are saying "you score two we'll score four. You score three, we'll score six"

It's fucking mental

It is mental and at 2-2 my ticker nearly packed up. Boy this is one hell of a roller coaster ride thats for sure. 51 goals in the league so far it is quite frankly unbelievable!!

Given the wind against us I didn't fancy us at 2-2, thank god I was wrong. Great battling performance, just what champions are made of!

Either we need to change fullbacks, or they need to play much better, either way if we are as open at the back against Liverpool as we were against fulham, then Liverpool should win, it was not a good performance from the defence today, and the win should not hide the fact that at times we struggled to keep them out.

holeinone said:
Either we need to change fullbacks, or they need to play much better, either way if we are as open at the back against Liverpool as we were against fulham, then Liverpool should win, it was not a good performance from the defence today, and the win should not hide the fact that at times we struggled to keep them out.

You again...PMSL

Sky Blue said:
holeinone said:

You again...PMSL

Yes him again...ROFL&PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.