Fulham Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------Hart---------------

Zabaleta----Kompany----Lescott----Clichy

---------------Garcia

----Milner------Silva------Toure

----------Dzeko----Aguero

I'd select Maicon in more normal circumstances but I think Mancini might want to retain the maximum amount of stabiity

Milner played 120 mins on Tuesday but he's a fit lad so I think he can recover. Rest Mario for Dortmund

A real test of our character. Whilst Fulham's midfield is weak, their firepower will cause us trouble.

Fulham without Diarra, Davies, Richardson, and Frei for this game it looks like. Add in the departures of Dembele, Danny Murphy, and Etuhu, if we can't boss their midfield (probably Sidwell + Baird) this weekend we have serious problems! Jol apparently looking for free transfers because their midfield situation is so dire. Come on Blues.

LoveCity said:
Fulham without Diarra, Davies, Richardson, and Frei for this game it looks like. Add in the departures of Dembele, Danny Murphy, and Etuhu, if we can't boss their midfield (probably Sidwell + Baird) this weekend we have serious problems! Jol apparently looking for free transfers because their midfield situation is so dire. Come on Blues.

There biggest departure was Dempsey. They truly miss him. Much more than Dembele.

I cannot see them not scoring to be honest. We struggle to keep clean sheets on away days and our link between midfield and defense is all over the place currently.

We cannot conceded more than one goal, if we do then I can only see us getting a draw.
Going to be a tough game but I believe the boys will do us proud and get a win, also getting them all fired up for Dortmund on Wednesday!

Come on City!

Personally, I'd go with
...........................Hart............................
Maicon....Kompany....Lescott...Zabaletta
...............Rodwell......Barry...................
Milner................Silva..............Sinclair
........................Dzeko..........................

Sadly, this is what I suspect will happen

.......................Hart...............................
Zaba......Kompany.....Lescott....Kolarov
............Garcia.....Yaya.....Barry..............
.....Silva.........Dzeko............Aguero.....

Dax777 said:
Personally, I'd go with
...........................Hart............................
Maicon....Kompany....Lescott...Zabaletta
...............Rodwell......Barry...................
Milner................Silva..............Sinclair
........................Dzeko..........................

Sadly, this is what I suspect will happen

.......................Hart...............................
Zaba......Kompany.....Lescott....Kolarov
............Garcia.....Yaya.....Barry..............
.....Silva.........Dzeko............Aguero.....

The second 11 is a better team,but if you are thinking in terms of picking a good enough team to beat Fulham and resting our better players for Dortmund I agree.

kabuverdimcfc said:
Score 2 goals and on the second half rest Aguero, Silva and Dzeko to Dortmund

Forgotten last season's game so soon? Our arrogance cost us 3pts.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2011/September/Fulham-v-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-report ... ham-v-City</a>

LoveCity said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
Score 2 goals and on the second half rest Aguero, Silva and Dzeko to Dortmund

Forgotten last season's game so soon? Our arrogance cost us 3pts.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-reports/2011/September/Fulham-v-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-report ... ham-v-City</a>

Especially true, since we are in such banging form right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.